(LONDON PHONE REPAIRS (WWW.LONDONPHONEREPAIRS.CO.UK)
REPAIRS DISCLAIMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Repairs are carried out at the owners risk and We cannot be liable for any underlying faults that manifest itself as a result of a repair being carried out, all faults on the item must be made clear before repair commences as we will not be held responsible for item faults we are not told about at the time of booking in the repair, once you do the booking you are agreeing to these conditions completely.
- Liquid damage repairs carry no warranty whatsoever and require payment up front, successful or not. Some liquid damaged phones appear to be working, this is due to corrosion on the components (resistors) when the components (resistors) are shorting together, the engineer cleans the board it may remove the short circuit and may result in the handset no longer powering up at all. Most mobile phone manufacturers do not entertain any form of repair on liquid damaged handsets.
- Any data or information that you may have stored on the equipment shall remain your sole responsibility and we accept no liability for loss or corruption of such data howsoever caused. It is your responsibility to keep a record of any such data.
- We shall notify you when the equipment has been repaired or is un-repairable and is available for collection. If you do not collect the equipment within 60 days, we will dispose of the equipment. any sum obtained on disposal will be used to meet any unpaid estimate or repair charges you are liable to pay and any remaining balance will be sent to you or will remain payable by you accordingly.
We cannot be held liable for any hardware/software failures undertaken. Although we do not know what has happened to a phone prior to submission, we regret to inform customer that we hold no liability problems outside the repaired job done. We only hold responsibility relating to the repaired job carried out e.g. customer cannot blame us for a physical damage phone, unknown liquid damage phones or any unknown software issues that are caused unexpectedly by the customer – we are only liable for the parts and repair job completed.
PHONE UNLOCK DISCLAIMER TERMS & CONDITIONS
Important: IMEI iPhone checks that are flagged as stolen may be reported to your local law enforcement organisation.
- The service of sourcing and supplying any unlock solution begins at the point payment has been received from a customer.
- We offer official IMEI unlocking services.
- Due to the nature of our supply chain, it is not possible for customers to cancel the service once an IMEI has been entered in to the system. All IMEI numbers are held for 1 hour before being entered to give customers chance to spot any errors.
- No changes can be made to orders which have been fulfilled where customer error has occurred in relation to the provision of data about the handset. Nor can refunds be provided in this instance.
- We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our services by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
- If a handset is reported lost or stolen (or abused), it may well be ‘Blacklisted’ (also known as ‘Blocked’ or ‘Barred’), preventing it from ever being used again in the country of origin or any of the major networks. It is not possible to find out if a ‘SIM Locked’, ‘SP Locked’ or ‘bad ESN’ handset has been ‘Blacklisted’ from any particular network or all major networks without first performing the ‘unlock’ procedure using our services. Therefore, if we undertake an unlock and we find out the phone is in fact logged as lost, stolen or abused, we cannot then refund your payment. We will undertake the job you request but cannot legally make a ‘blacklisted’ handset work again.